Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Baby hold on

When I thought I had nothing left to give
You picked up the pieces of my heart
Put them back together
Gave love for me a new start

You've given me feelings
I could never ignore
Torn down every wall
And have me begging for more

And as we're growing together
Living and loving more everyday
We've learned that life throws us curves
And that the best to do is pray

We've got to be optimistic
Just to keep from drowning
Wear a smile on your face
When you should be frowning

If we can make it through this
We can make it through anything
And I'll never leave your side
Cause this, you are my blessing

So no matter how bumpy
The road may get
I am now and forever yours
Have been from the first day we met

So baby hold on
Just a little bit longer
Because this right here
Is gonna make us stronger

No comments:

Post a Comment