Popular Posts

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Life Lessons 101 (words I like given to me my senior year by the wonderful Mrs. Heffner)

Life Lessons 101
I've learned that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is be someone who can be loved. The rest is up to them.

I've learned that no matter how much I care some people just don't care back.

I've learned that just because someone doesn't love you the way want them to doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

I've learned that it takes years to build up trust, and only seconds to destroy it.

I've learned that it's not what you want you have in life, but whom you have in your life that counts.

I've learned that our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become.

I've learned that we are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel.

I've learned that either you can control your attitude or it controls you.

I've learned that sometimes when i'm angry I have the right to be angry, but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel.

I've learned that maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had and what you've learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated.

I've learned that two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different.

I've learned that no matter how good a friend is, they're going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that.

I've learned that it isn't always enough to be forgiven by others. Sometimes you have to learn to forgive yourself.

I've learned that just because two people argue, it doesn't mean they don't love each other. And, just because they don't argue, it doesn't mean they do.

I've learned that no matter how bad your heart is broken the world doesn't stop for your grief.

I've learned that heroes are people who do what has to be done when it needs to be done when it needs to be done, regardless of the consequences.

I've learned that you can keep going long after you can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment