Popular Posts

Friday, February 11, 2011

Breathless for You, Whoever You Are

I close my eyes
And I see your face
I long only for your embrace
You make me cry
Tears of joy
Because I am the luckiest girl
With the most amazing boy
For once in my life
I feel good about me
And when I look in your eyes
I wish you saw what I see
There's an ease in your eyes
And a warmth in your heart
There is nothing in the world
That can tear us apart
That smile on your face
Or the touch of your hand
Makes me feel weak in the knees
You make it so hard to stand
When your lips touch my mouth
You take my breath away
It gets harder to speak
I'm left with no words to say
You make everyday i'm living
Now seem worthwhile
And you never fail
To make me laugh or smile
I honestly don't know
What I would do without you
You're the best thing to happen
To me and that's true
The first time I looked into your eyes
That's when I knew..
I wanted to spend the rest of my life
With you

-Kate Gill

No comments:

Post a Comment