Popular Posts

Monday, February 21, 2011

I'll be for you

I'll be your world
Cause I'm in it for you
Nothing can tear us apart
No we'll never be through

Yeah you got me
You have nothing to fear
You won't lose me
I'm right here

And I'll stand by you
I'll be your light in the darkness
I will shine for you
Nothing's strong enough to part this

I'll hold your hand
I'll guide you through
I'll be right here
For you to turn to

I'm homesick for you
So come bring me home
And I need you
You can't do this on your own

I'll be strong for you
Just don't let me go
I'll be everything you need
I care more than you know

I'll be your shoulder
I'll be your hand
When you're all alone
I'm your best friend

So know I'm here
When you don't know what to do
Just hold my heart
And I'll be for you

No comments:

Post a Comment